Perfect World Epicpw Türkiye
HOSGELDİNİZ

HOSGELDİNİZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anasayfaperfect woldAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

1 Weapon Reroll Simulator

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
casurka
Admin
Admin
casurka

Erkek
Mesaj Sayısı : 319
Yaş : 37
tutugu takım : 1 Weapon Reroll Simulator 3cfc6cbe9b5f994873e98f5d8805462f
Ruh Halim : 1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Kimses10
Rep Puanı :
1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1001 Weapon Reroll Simulator Right_bar_bleue

Kayıt tarihi : 02/03/08

Kişi sayfası
Aktiflik ::
1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Left_bar_bleue1000/10001 Weapon Reroll Simulator Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Başarı Puanı :
1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Left_bar_bleue0/10001 Weapon Reroll Simulator Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Güçlülük:
1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Left_bar_bleue1000/10001 Weapon Reroll Simulator Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

1 Weapon Reroll Simulator Empty
MesajKonu: 1 Weapon Reroll Simulator   1 Weapon Reroll Simulator EmptyPaz Ara. 09, 2012 8:23 pm

And here I am again with another tool to play with. This time I wanted to try my hand at a simulator instead of a calculator (because they're more fun to play with).

It's pretty simple:
-The ''Roll!'' button gives a weapon entirely new stats.
-The ''Hone'' button (not yet functional) retains your roll, but gives a chance for higher stats (e.g. Strength +8 can become Strength +20). This option is not available for all rerollable weapons currently in-game, the button won't have any effect on those.
-The ''Reset'' button resets your amount of rolls and amount of materials used.

Chances are based off of PWDB.

Buttons with a colored background are not yet functional.

[Weapon Reroll Simulator]

So far I've only implemented a few S3 Nirvana weapons (since I suppose they're rerolled the most at this time), but I will certainly add a lot more of them.

Other upcoming features:

I have stopped working on this project. If you want to continue it, download the sheet and be my guest.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://perfectworldtr.hareketforum.net

1 Weapon Reroll Simulator
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Perfect World Epicpw Türkiye :: Crafting Köşesi-
Buraya geçin: