Lame locks got you down? Do your eyes just lack a certain sparkle? Tired of looking like a fish? Fear not, because PWI has now allowed Facial INI editing. So let's get started.
What you'll need:
1 A Makeover Scroll or the modify button on the character creation screen
2 An understanding of what codes do what
3 The character data opened on your desktop
If it has been less than 2 days since you created your character, you can still modify your character at the character creation screen. If not, you'll need a makeover scroll.
Makeover Scrolls can be obtained from the following places:
1. From the level 28 quest Beautiful Chang's Wish
2. From the DQ points system for 1000 points.
3. From 50 tokens from the boutique agent
4. From the boutique, accessed by pressing O in-game for 2 gold.
5. From the event boutique for 6 event gold.
These are ordered from the least expensive to most expensive method. Your mileage vary regarding which is the easiest option. I personally wouldn't recommend option 4. Should you choose to charge money it is generally cheaper to simply buy 1000 points worth of DQ items or 50 tokens than to buy it directly from the boutique.